The Safety Environment Management Association (SEMA) is a functional safety certification body accredited by Japanese Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare.
SEMA was established in July 2015, offering assessment, research, evaluation and certification regarding to the safety and environmental impact of industrial facilities and related machineries. We will offer following key services in accordance with your R&D and marketing strategies.
1. Functional safety assessment and certification
2. Assessment on explosion-proof
3. Technical support for product safety and environmental impact reduction
4. Human resource development related to the three above
5. Business related to the above
Our mission is to preventing unacceptable accidents and reduce environmental burden by prevailing knowledge on safety and improving technologies.